Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PA music video longs for day when there is no Israel



PA music video longs for day when there is no Israel

I wish I could enter my country with no borders...
I will go about in Bethlehem and in Al-Aqsa [Mosque], which is held captive
I will eat lunch in Nazareth and eat dinner in Beit Sahour...
I do not forget Jenin nor Nablus, and the Galilee
I do not forget you, Jaffa, your long sea [shore]
I will never forget the olives of the Galilee
Even if our path has grown long, one day we will return:
To Jerusalem, to Gaza, to Acre, to Haifa, oh Lord.
To Jerusalem, to Ramle, to Acre, to Haifa, oh Lord...
I wish I could enter my country with no borders."
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 30 and Feb. 9, 2012]

This doesn't exactly sound like a two-state solution, does it?

(Note also the subtle dig at Hamas, by saying he wants to freely enter Gaza as well.)

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2012/02/pa-music-video-longs-for-day-when-there.html

No comments:

Post a Comment