Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I only regret I have but one life to give for my country


I only regret I have but one life to give for my country


"I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

Nathan Hale, the American patriot will forever be remembered with those words as he went to his death by hanging.


The Islamic Jihad terror group has the distinction of being the first Palestinian terror group to launch a Suicide Bomber against Israel, Bus 405 in 1989. Killing 16 people.

An offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood (those guys who just took over Egypt), the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been one of the most violent and deadly of the rainbow of terror groups that make up the Palestinians.

Why am I writing about this?

Because one of their leaders, Sheihk Khader Adnan is being held in Administrative Detention by the Israeli government. He has gone on a hunger strike demanding his release. He is currently on day 67, and if we're lucky, he'll reach 70 days and die.

This Islamic Jihad leader has gained followers all over the world demanding his release.

Just so you understand, Islamic Jihad is the Palestinian equivalent to Al Quida.
Khadar Adnan cartoon courtesy of the JewishPress.com

Khader Adnan, as an Islamic Jihad leader, has accountability for his association and leadership in that major terror organization.

Islamic Jihad said they will launch attacks on Israel if their terrorist Adnan dies from starvation.

We know the Israeli government will probably fold under the world's pressure, but one can still hold on to the faint hope that it won't, and Adnan can go the way of the Dodo, even if unfortunately it's quietly in a bed.

http://muqata.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-only-regret-i-have-but-one-life-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment