Sunday, December 1, 2013

Why it is Important to Tell the Truth, by Barack H. Obama


Why it is Important to Tell the Truth, by Barack H. Obama

U.S. President Barack Obama phoned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday, pledging future consultations with the U.S. ally on the deal. The White House announced the call while Obama was aboard Air Force One en route to Seattle for a fund-raising event.

In other news, the President’s plane almost had to make an emergency landing when his pants burst into flames immediately following the call.

Seriously, why would Netanyahu believe any assurances about future behavior after the way Obama deceived him about the contents of the agreement he was about to sign and the secret negotiations leading up to it?

My wife recently had my grandson write an essay about telling the truth. Maybe a similar exercise would be educational for the President?


Why it is Important to Tell the Truth
By Barack H. Obama

It is very important to tell the truth. If you don’t, then nobody will ever believe you or trust you. You will not have friends. For example, I told my friend Bibi that I wouldn’t weaken sanctions on Iran unless it agreed to stop enriching uranium. But meanwhile, I was secretly promising Iran that I would do just that! And then I did it. Now Bibi doesn’t want to be my friend anymore. Can you blame him?

I also told my other friends, the Arabs, that I wouldn’t allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. But my deal gives them the time and money to do it. And I even said that the military option is still on the table! Well, that was a whopper! There is no way I will be the one to start a new war in the Middle East, even if that means I have to let Iran be the one to start it. But Bibi and the Arabs figured this out and now they are mad at me.

But I couldn’t help myself. It is really important for me to make it look like my policy of appeasement engagement is a success. I needed something positive after totally screwing up our relationship with Egypt, and then flip-flopping so embarrassingly on Syria. And of course the Republicans haven’t stopped busting my balls about the mess in Benghazi. I had to keep Bibi and the Arabs from spoiling my plan to be a successful peacemaker.

So I’m really, really sorry I got caught lying lied to Bibi and the Arabs. But I got the Nobel Peace Prize in advance for being so good at peace, didn’t I? And now I’m going to show the world how good I am at peace by fixing up Bibi and the Palestinians!

I just hope I don’t get caught again.

http://fresnozionism.org/2013/11/why-it-is-important-to-tell-the-truth-by-barack-h-obama/

No comments:

Post a Comment