Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prisoner on PA salary cuts: Prisoners who killed Jews are entitled to a PA salary, also after release

Promoting violence & terror
All Media
Video




Prisoner on PA salary cuts: Prisoners who killed Jews are entitled to a PA salary, also after release


PA TV host: "With us is Iyad Abu Khaizaran. Good evening." 

Iyad Abu Khaizaran: "Since the day we were released from prison, we have been given [only] half a salary... We killed Jews. I personally killed Jews. I killed settlers and I injured soldiers. My house was destroyed. I have 11 bulletsin my body. I served 22 years in Israeli prisons." 
Host: "Did you, like the other [prisoners], receive salaries in the prisons?" 
Abu Khaizaran: "Yes. Since around the year 2000, [the salaries] became organized." 
Host: "In other words, from 2000, did all the organizations, without exception, whether it was Fatah or Hamas, supporters of Abbas or not supporters of Abbas, receive salaries or not? Tell the truth openly." 
Abu Khaizaran: "Yes, yes they did." 

Note: Iyad Abu Khaizaran, member of the Islamic Jihad, was given a life sentence in 1991 for stabbing a 76 year-old man to death, Shlomo Yahya, in a suburb of Tel Aviv.

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=472&fld_id=474&doc_id=8542

No comments:

Post a Comment